Monday, March 6, 2023

Books I enjoyed this week 27 February - 5 March 2023


Life's Journeys According to Mister Rogers: Things to Remember Along the Way

Life's Journeys According to Mister Rogers: Things to Remember Along the Way by Fred Rogers starts with a forward by his wife, allowing a a little glimpse into his life. The book was a quick read, with most entries being quite short. I so appreciate Mister Rogers’ views on life, his childlike inclinations and his unconditional love and empathy. I always learn something from him.


Feels Like Family

Feels Like Family is the third book in the series The Sweet Magnolias by Sherryl Woods. I am really enjoying these books. They’re positive and real and not preachy, and they’re quite humorous.


The Burning Pages

I said I wasn’t going to talk about these cozy mysteries anymore unless I had something to say, and I do have something to say about The Burning Pages by Paige Shelton. I was sad when I thought this series was over, but then I saw that there is an eighth book on its way. I really liked the family elements of the last two books. I feel like this series is really coming into its own, and I hope the author keeps it going for a while!


I haven't been reading as much lately because I've been focused on writing. What do you love to do besides read?


If you'd like to see everything I'm reading, you can find me on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/ktlasers

No comments:

Post a Comment