Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Tonight I overheard my husband singing "Twinkle Twinkle" to our one-year-old son.

Earlier today, my son informed me that the birdies were saying "dada."

This afternoon, my three-year-old daughter learned, much to her fascination, that bats eat broccoli.

Last night, my son stood up by himself for the longest yet.

Yesterday morning, my daughter discovered that Japanese food is wonderful and eating it is even more wonderful when you use chopsticks.

This week, my son learned to hold up one finger when asked how old he is.

This week, my daughter became obsessed with making paper snowflakes, or "snow flags," as she calls them.

3 comments:

  1. From CT: Nice to know life if full of blessings. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. From EN: What bliss-filled notes in the family love song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Mom: What a beautiful picture... and you do have so much to be thankful for.....

    ReplyDelete