Thursday, December 3, 2009

Welcome to my blog!


I finally broke down and created a blog. I've been so inspired by my friends' blogs, Jessie and Felicia specifically, and I do find myself writing blogs on other sites, like SparkPeople and facebook. Writing blogs is therapeutic for me, so I'm hoping having an official blog will motivate me to do more therapy. :o)

I chose the title "Kandid Katie" not just for the alliteration but because I want my readers to know I'm telling the truth. I am honest, often to a fault, and I try not to sensationalize or provoke. I do, however, have very deep passion inside of me that spews out like molten lava and mountain shrapnel. If you feel injured by my words, please let me know. It's probably a misunderstanding, but maybe you can open up my mind in new ways!

I should also warn you that I am very flighty in every sense of the word, good and bad. I have very strange - and sometimes derailed - trains of thought. I pick strange topics to ponder and get upset about seemingly-small things. That's just me, as most of you know.

I hope you enjoy my blog. Feel free to laugh at me or with me. I hope I provide some food for thought, and maybe, just maybe, inspire someone else to try blog therapy.

1 comment:

  1. welcome to blog land hun :-) It is exactly like you said...therapeutic.. you may even find it fun to type up huge blog entries and never publish them, but at least you wrote it out..and maybe one day will share it..

    I am honored to have been an inspiration! *blush* I havent written on my blog in awhile so I feel a bit unworthy of that!

    ReplyDelete