Sunday, March 20, 2011

The #4 Daily Post at WordPress.com

Share something that makes you smile.
I'm not excited about this post.  It seems kinda boring to me.  I have plenty of answers, but none of them is interesting enough to write about without a specific story to tell.  So I'm going to take this prompt in a different direction than is intended.

In the spirit of City Slickers, I'm going to find my smile.  It's not like I'm not smiling, but I've been inspired by my friend, Greg Tidrow, to step outside my comfort zone and try something new, which will bring a new smile!

I have no idea what this will be or when it will happen.  I'm going to sit on the idea and pray about it and see where God leads me.  Stay tuned...

Did you participate in The Daily Post at Wordpress.com today?  Link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment