Random Bible Verse

Food for the Moment
New Bible Verses

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, my house doesn't quite look like Hallmark threw up in it, which disappoints me.  ;o)  Ellie and Mikey appreciated my hard work.

I took toys they already had and put special Valentine's Day clothes on them

 
I put up a heart curtain while Ellie was sleeping

\
It was a hit

"My own placemat!"
(Never mind that she does, in fact, have her own placemat with "Ellie" on it)




He couldn't wait to put on that headband!

3 comments:

  1. From EN: I love it! Did the picture on the wall already have hearts on it or did you put them on top of it? The kids are in valentine heaven!... I just finished a wonderful video phone call from you! Thank you so much for sharing your special day! I hope your valentines get there soon since I mailed them on Thursday. Poppi and Nonni love you all so much! LAGBYAAF! XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added the hearts. The kids loved the call. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From EN: I also love the toys' clothes, hanging valentine decor, and Ellie's heart placemat! What fun! What happy memories!

    ReplyDelete