Random Bible Verse

Food for the Moment
New Bible Verses

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 Days Of Thankful 11/23/11


This week sure has gone fast.  I've missed three more days of blogging!

Today I'm thankful for inspiration.  My very evil friend ;o) likes to raise the bar for mothers everywhere.  She does all the things I want to do but don't feel brave enough.  Eventually she gets so far down my to-do list that I have to try to catch up.  I will admit that she has, however unintentionally, challenged me and stretched me to success beyond my own belief.  Another mother who inspires me is Michelle Duggar.  Her faith, strength, devotion, discipline, hearing ear and willing feet help me overcome my own faith struggles, especially where parenting is concerned.  Finally, I'd like to mention another mother who inspires me to be faithful and trust God.  She is faithful to pray for me and trusts me to pray for her.  She works very hard to repair weaknesses in her walk, and she does it very publicly, for which I am very grateful.  There are many other people from whom I draw inspiration for the different areas of my life.  I am so grateful to God for putting these people in my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment