Random Bible Verse

Food for the Moment
New Bible Verses

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days Of Thankful 11/15/11


Today I'm thankful for marriage.  God has not only given me the gift of a husband to be my partner in life, but He has worked in our lives to make our marriage better and better.  As of today, our 8th wedding anniversary, we are the closest we've ever been.  Over these eight years, we've been tested in ways we couldn't have imagined, and we survived, by the grace of God.  God has changed us, allowed our hearts to break, healed them to be even stronger than before, shown us our strength and stamina...and He put us through it all together.  God is good, and everything He creates is good, and we will experience that goodness as long as we let Him have control.  I pray that Mike and I will continue to give God more and more control of our lives so that our marriage and our family can be rich beyond our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment