Random Bible Verse

Food for the Moment
New Bible Verses

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days Of Thankful 11/1/11


Today my dear friend Jessie posted about a facebook page she'd been hearing about all day.  I hadn't heard about it before her post, but I like her take on it.  Instead of posting a status update each day, she wants to really reflect on her blessings each day.  Now you all know how reliable I am, but I'm going to give this a good try.  It's only 30 days, right?

The blessing I thought of first today sounds a little silly, so read my whole thought process.  I am grateful for my nesting drive.  I've been asking God for years to help me get it together.  He finally told me outright to get my house together, so I knew He'd help me get it soon.  Since then, He's been giving me little bursts of motivation, helping me to get in better and better habits and get more and more organized.  He's also been changing my heart.  My attitude about stuff and routines and everything has changed dramatically.  Now that my hormones are helping out, years of disorganization are vanishing in hours!  It's magic like only God can work.

No comments:

Post a Comment