Random Bible Verse

Food for the Moment
New Bible Verses

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Newton Family Update 9/21/11

I just posted Mikey's update.

I don't even know what to say about Ellie.  She is three and a half going on 15.  She is smart as a whip and painfully strong willed and asks about a thousand questions a day, though only about 400 of them are unique.  She loves pretty much anything nature and science and she loves to pretend to read.  She can finally run and climb and kick a ball.  Yeah...Mikey beat her to most of that.  She is my daughter for sure.  She is in swimming and loves it, though listening to the teacher sometimes proves to be a challenge.  Right now, though, listening to anyone is often a challenge.  These fall months are always rough thanks to her January birthday.

As most of you know, Mike and I are expecting our third child.  I am almost 17 weeks along (that's just under four months for those of you who prefer not to do math...and before you argue, there are 4.3 weeks in a month, not 4).  We are 'officially' due 3/3/12.  No, we don't know what it is, and no, I don't know if we'll find out.  We will have a fetal echo on 10/19 to find out if this one has any heart issues.  Pray s/he doesn't!

Mike and I have nothing else to report.  I'm finally getting the house organized for real, and Mike has made good progress on the wood floor.  Our priorities right now are finally not doctors and therapists - well, unless you count Bradley classes.  I have been doing a lot of projects with the kids (check the blog!) and cooking up a storm (the fetus' request).  I have been obsessed with Pinterest, so if you are on there, too, check me out!  As always, if you're reading this in an email I sent you, you can see the rest on my blog!

http://kandidkatie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment