Random Bible Verse

Food for the Moment
New Bible Verses

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

facebook censorship stikes again...

...only this time the offender didn't even post any of those "offensive" breastfeeding pictures.

The "offender" is me.

I was looking through my profile when I was suddenly asked to log in again.  When I tried, I was told my account was disabled.  I received no warnings.  I've never had any content removed from my page.

The only information facebook is willing to supply to me is accusations of violating their terms of service.

That's just a lie.

Hi,
The Facebook Team has received your inquiry. We should get back to you soon. In the meantime, we encourage you to review our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/terms.php) for more information.
Thanks for contacting Facebook,
The Facebook Team

My friend, Christina, was kind enough to create a page to get me back.


How messed up is it that the movie Netflix sent us is The Social Network?

1 comment: