Random Bible Verse

Food for the Moment
New Bible Verses

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Need milky prayers

Now that I'm sick, my supply is practically zero. I was lucky to get an ounce each time I pumped last night. After more than four hours between pumps and more than three hours sleep, I still only pumped ONE OUNCE. I resorted to formula because he was hungry. Well, he refused the formula. I turned him over to Mike, telling him that if I don't get sleep, there's no milk, and since he won't take formula, that means a feeding tube. Thankfully Mike understood the severity of it and took over. I'm pumping over two ounces each time today, but since he eats three, I'm barely keeping up. (I pump more frequently than he eats.) I'm taking insane amounts of More Milk Plus, drinking till I float, eating around the clock, resting as much as possible, using all my old pumping tricks, and nothing is helping. We're in a sorry state right now.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Gaia Herbs Lactate Support? (http://www.gaiaherbs.com/product.php?id=63) I got mine from the health food store and they bumped up my supply a whole ton in a few hours when I was pumping with Samantha.

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete