Random Bible Verse

Food for the Moment
New Bible Verses

Sunday, December 27, 2009

God's Blessings This Week 21-27

Monday: Ellie made up her own words and sang them to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle. That's a first! She's so smart!

Tuesday: Ellie stood in line to see Santa saying, over and over, "Santa's lap? Santa's lap?" The moment we put her on his lap, she cried like we cut off her arm. As soon as we left Santa's Village, she started up again with, "Santa's lap? Santa's lap?" She told us over and over all day about "Santa's lap." Oh, and then there was the candy cane Santa gave her...

Wednesday: God kept us safe while I fought exhaustion behind the wheel. "They" say it's the same as intoxication, and I'm guessing "they" are right. First, my vision went. Then I started having uncontrollable daydreams. Finally, my speech slurred as I belted out Christmas songs to stay awake. That was the most scary, not having control over my speech. That was the scariest 15 minutes of my life.

Thursday: What Christmas memory includes bribing the children with green beans? Seriously. BOTH children (Ellie & Trenner) would only eat more dinner with the promise of more green beans to follow.

Friday: We remember the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Saturday: Ellie decorated the tree with ants from her Ants in the Pants game. Precious.

Sunday: Ellie helped her Grandma and me make the Elmo face invitations for her second birthday party. Mike got pictures of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment